SIMPLIFY YOUR VISITOR REGISTRATION WITH QR CODE POSTERS
Simplify your customers registrations by displaying the 2CLIXZ posters at your entrance. Whenever a customer visits your business, he or she simply scans the QR code on the poster and you are officially covered.
1. SHOULD MY BUSINESS DISPLAY A QR-CODE POSTER?
If you are a business that requires mandatory registration of your visitors, you can simplify your registration process by using the QR code scans. By using the 2CLIXZ app, you automatically comply with all GDPR rules and have a quick and easy registration system.
Does your business have no need to register your visitors by the government? You can still help the community by making contact tracing quicker, more accurate and complete by using the 2CLIXZ app.
2. REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS
- Download the 2CLIXZ business app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Automatically register your business with your valid VAT number for your EU located business(es). If you don’t have a valid VAT number, you will receive a contact form to fill out.
- Pick your NACE business code description(s) from the list. It will tell you automatically if your business requires a mandatory or optional registration.
If you have more than one location, simply provide a new registration per location (including its address) and each location will receive their QR code posters.
If you have more than 10 locations, please contact us at info@2CLIXZ.com
3. GET YOUR OFFICIAL QR CODE POSTER & HANG IT ON YOUR ENTRANCE(S)
Your business or organisation will automatically receive your 2CLIXZ registration QR code poster through an email attachment after registration in the 2CLIXZ business app. You can print multiple copies for different entrances on the same address.
Hang your posters on an eye-sight view next to every entrance of your business. The ideal height to place the top of the poster is 130cm from the ground. This way, it is easy for your visitors to reach it with their smartphones.
Try not to place your poster(s) on sliding or revolving doors, in places with high light glare or in places that are hard to see or too high to reach.
4. YOUR BUSINESS INFORMATION, PRIVATE & SECURE
No need to worry about your data privacy and protection. The 2CLIXZ registration app has been designed to keep all your data safe. All the information provided by your business and the data entered by your visitors are strictly protected under the GDPR rules and will only be used for purposes related to contact tracing during the pandemic response. The information will only be shared with the official contact tracers and will never be shared with third parties.