2CLIXZ REGISTRATION APP
Keep yourself, your family and friends safe by using the 2CLIXZ registration app & help to speed up effective contact tracing
Are you tired of manually filling out a registration document with every building you enter? Are you worried about what will happen with your personal data afterwards? With the 2CLIXZ registration app, those days are over. This easy-to-use app accurately keeps track of all your registrations, without sharing them with any business owner and erases your data after 28 days. This all by simply scanning a QR code at the entrance of each business in no more than 2 clixz.
By using the 2CLIXZ app, registration becomes an easy task for both you (as a customer) and the business owners. If you are contacted by a contact tracer from the government afterwards, you can simply share your digital registration diary with them with just 2 clixz on the app.
1. SIGN IN
- Download the 2CLIXZ app from the Apple app store or Google Play
- Create an account with your email address and a password. You will receive an email with a 6-digit code that allows you to complete the sign-in process.
- Your password is automatically safely stored in your phone’s password manager, so you don’t need to remember it every time you log in.
- By signing in, the app remembers your data and registers your details. Only legally mandatory data will be shared with a government appointed contact tracer after your explicit approval and is automatically erased after 28 days (or according to local legislation).
- Invite family and friends to the app by showing or sending them a QR code from the app.
2. REGISTER YOUR VISIT & STAY SAFE
There are 3 simple ways to register:
2.1. SCAN THE QR CODE AT THE ENTRANCE
Simply scan the QR code on the poster of business or restaurant when entering. Select ‘scan’ in the app and point the camera to the QR code. When completed, your phone will vibrate and a blue checkmark will appear. Your registration has been stored successfully!
2.2. LET THE BUSINESS SCAN YOUR QR-CODE
Another way of registering easily is to let the business or restaurant check your custom QR code. Just display your code by clicking ‘my code’ in the top menu. This code is secure, valid for 45 seconds and only reveals your data which stays 100% under your control.
2.3. MANUALLY ENTER YOUR FRIENDS DATA
What if you or your friends don’t have the app yet? In that case, you can register their data manually by simply filling out their name, email and phone number or they can download the app by scanning the app’s QR code on the poster displayed on the entrance. This way, you are all good to go for future visits!
2.4. INVITE A BUSINESS TO USE THE APP
What if the place you are visiting doesn’t have a QR code? You can invite them to use 2CLIXZ by choosing ‘invite business’ on the app, which will enable them to organise fast registration via our website.
2.5. HOW TO RECOGNISE THE QR CODE?
Only designated 2CLIXZ posters display the right QR codes.
3. SHARE YOUR DIGITAL REGISTRATION DIARY WITH CONTACT TRACERS
An official contact tracer can contact you to check on your health and well-being, providing you advice on self-isolation etc.
He can also ask your information about the places you’ve been to and the people you’ve seen in the past days. To do this efficiently, you can look into your app history or simply share your digital registration diary with them with 2 clixz. The tracer will need access to the system in order to enter his credentials and generate a code.
- Enter the code provided by the contact tracer in your 2CLIXZ registration app.
- A verification code checks the credentials of the contact tracer and will allow you to transmit your digital diary.
By sharing your digital history you help the contact tracers to identify whether any of your friends or family members may also have been exposed to the disease fast and efficiently. This way, they can respond quickly and you help stop further spreading.